Take a vacation over the holidays and come to our 3 star superior hotel in Willingen. Enjoy the peace and quiet in the midst of snow-covered nature during your vacation over Christmas and New Year's Eve or book your vacation to match the ski jumping in Willingen.
Make yourself a pleasure and take care of nothing but rest and relaxation just for you on the holidays.
our hotel will be closed from 22. to 26.12.2023 for company vacations.
Therefore, this year we do not offer a package for Christmas vacation at the Waldhaus am See.
Would you like to celebrate the end of the year in Willingen? Then discover our New Year's Eve vacation with New Year's Eve program.
The arrival will be on 27.12.2023.
Spend the turn of the year in our beautifully located 3 star superior hotel in Willingen and welcome the new year with us. Take advantage of the varied program of the tourist information Willingen with numerous activities for your vacation in Willingen.
Are you in the mood for comfortable peace and quiet in the idyllically located hotel? Or do you want to experience the hustle and bustle of Willingen with open stores and exciting events? The choice is yours!
31.12. Champagne reception to the gala buffet, midnight buffet, sparkling wine for New Year's Eve
On request and for an extra charge of € 79,- participation in the New Year's Eve party at the Sporthotel Zum Hohen Eimberg with champagne reception, gala buffet as well as dance and entertainment music, sparkling wine at the turn of the year at 24 o'clock and midnight buffet
01.01. New Year's brunch until 12 o'clock
Prices for children per night:
0-3 years: free
4-8 years: € 50,- per night
9-12 years: 50 % of the stay
13-15 years: 80 % of the stay
Prices for our rooms are per person and night. Plus visitor's tax of the municipality of Willingen of € 2.50 per night per person over 14 years.
Due to the current situation we charge until further notice in addition to the overnight price an energy cost flat rate of € 2 per person per night.
High season from May to October. On ski jumping, carnival, holidays and in September/October we charge a surcharge. Ask also for our family rooms with two rooms for two to four people.
- Sauerland breakfast buffet
- Cold and warm dinner buffet or 4-course menu (depending on the number of guests) when booking half board at the sister hotel Sporthotel Zum Hohen Eimberg
- Use of indoor swimming pool, sauna and sweat room
- Sauna towels in the wellness area
- parking lot at the house
- Rental of hiking maps, walking sticks and backpacks
- Hiking shuttle
- Cellar for skis and mountain bikes
- Shelter for motorcycles
- Bathrobe for rent € 5,-.
- Arrival from 1 pm
- If you arrive after 4 pm, we will give you a code for your key safe. Please contact us for this at 05632 4090.
- Departure until 11 a.m.
- Payment cash or with EC-card
- One wheelchair accessible room available
- Breakfast buffet: Mon.-Fri. from 8 to 10:30 a.m., Sat.-Sun. from 8 to 11 a.m.
- Dinner buffet / half board: 6 to 8 p.m. at Hotel Eimberg
- A la carte: 6 to 9 p.m. at Hotel Eimberg
You can enjoy the dinner buffet at our sister hotel Sporthotel Zum Hohen Eimberg.
In the 3rd bed in the parents' room per day and child:
- 0-3 years: free
- 4-8 years: bed & breakfast € 30,- | half board € 50,-
- 9-12 years: bed & breakfast 50 % | half board 50 %
- 13-15 years: bed & breakfast 80 % | half board 80 %
Dogs are welcome in our hotel. The stay costs € 12,- per day without food.
Four-legged friends are allowed in the Auerhahnstube and on the terrace, but not in the restaurant.
With the SauerlandCard you can ride buses and trains in the Sauerland for free and enjoy reduced admission to many leisure destinations in the region as well as locally.